NOTE: in Jesus Maria, close to major Avenues, residential neighborhoods and Miraflores. By public transit: 30 minutes to Miraflores, 15 minutes to Lima Center.
Besides this dorm, in the house are 3 extra bedrooms occupied by professional people: a musician (flamenco and creole guitar player), a writer and a young restaurant manager.
There are 2 friendly rescue dogs in this house. They do not come into your room.
1) Lovely furnished and equipped dorm in the second floor of a big family house
2) This bedroom, includes bed, lamp, and a desk with drawers, closet, table with chairs.
Microwave, electric kettle, cutlery.
Plus FULL ACCESS to kitchenette, fridge and sink.
3) Large full bed ( capacity: 2 people).
4) Shared bathroom cleaned once a day. It is an old house and the bathroom is new made, clean and functional. Hot water thanks to electric on-demand water heater.
5) Residential neighborhood, close to major Avenues (Avenida Brasil, Avenida Salaverry, Avenida Cuba, Avenida Arequipa)
6) Wireless internet, cable TV (TV in your room), if you don't have a computer there is one in the living room.
7) Make free domestic calls to landlines from house phone
Make free calls to USA from our MagicJack phone.
8) Laundromat on the corner.
9) Maid cleans the room twice a week
10) Clean sheets and towels provided
11) Pick up from airport (ask for details and pricing)
ALSO: Although there is no breakfast, you can get lunch for 3 to 5 dollars/day (appetizer, main dish, and beverage).
My houses are clean, full of young students and professionals that bring life and laughter to my home. My guests are all treated like family. I value honesty and integrity.
ABOUT JESUS MARIA:
I lived in this house for many years with my daughters, this house belonged to my grandfather. It has sentimental value. It is old, but I keep it clean and maintained.
Jesus Maria is a typical residential neighborhood, with markets and restaurants. There are stores around the neighborhood that have been since the 1950's and I used to go as a child (make sure to try the Italian home-made gelatto at the store close to the main park) but the neighborhood has changed a little and you will see modern constructions too.
Close to bakeries, stores, supermarkets, bodegas, parks, church,gym, and post office. Near a large park to run called campo de marte, pool, tennis court, supermarkets, cinemas, restaurants, disco museums shop centers, bakerys, police station, clinics and hospitals .
Here you will live with Peruvians in a traditional Limean neighborhood.
- Pets live here
- Cot available
- WiFi (wireless LAN)