Andrássy Avenue Apartment /w Sauna and Parking
Tradition and modernity blend perfectly here, just as it is true for Budapest as a whole. You will immediately fall in love with this part of town as it is a vibrant, exciting and upcoming area of Budapest, still very close to everything, but a place where locals are actually living, with many restaurants, cafés and bars that are of good quality and not touristy. The Avenue is an iconic boulevard in Budapest, Hungary, dating back to 1872. It links Elizabeth Square with the City Park. It was recognised as a World Heritage Site in 2002. It is also one of Budapest's main shopping streets, with fine cafes, restaurants, theatres, and luxury boutiques like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more. Taking you right in to the heart of Budapest, tons of restaurants and the famous "ruin bars" of Budapest!
Our apartment is well equipped to provide a comfortable stay in Budapest for max. 6 guests. The flat is quiet and light, you don't have to worry about the noise of the avenue. It is also cool in summer and warm in winter thanks to the 80cm wide walls! The apartment has double glazed windows, SAUNA (10€ heating up fee), baby gears and toys (free) and WIFI (free). 2 towels/guest, bed sheets, linens and pillows provided. Toiletries: soap, toilet papers, HAIR DRYER, washing machine, IRONING equipment.
* spacious with lots of social space and enjoys a small balcony with views for Andrássy Avenue and the Basilica, 1 large sofa and a pull out sofa bed, which can comfortably accommodate 2 persons (140x200cm), satellite television. The door inlay of the living room was made by glass artist.
DINING AREA AND KITCHEN
* seats up to 8 people and leads into the spacious kitchen. The kitchen is well equipped (coffee, kettle, toaster, dishwasher...). Thanks to the programmable oven you can also have fresch, warm food when you return back from sightseeing. Facilities: Coffee machine, Toaster, Kettle, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Cooking facilities
BEDROOM No. 1.
* Master bedroom facing the street with a quality double bed (160x200cm), lights and bedsides;
* at the opposite end of the apartment facing the courtyard with a double bed (160x200cm),
* The flat features a luxurious bathroom with bath and shower, seperate WC and a sauna, all with Hansgrohe taps. We provide hair dryer and towels.
* smooking is allowed only here - you can enjoy the moving city from this point. You can also see the top of the Basilica. It's extremely nice when Andrássy Avenue is decorated for Christmas.
* We can also provide baby gear including, baby cot, a high chair, tub and chamber pot at no extra charge.
* Our private parking place for car in Székely Street (1 min. by walk) is also at your disposal (10€/day).
- Washing machine
- Cot available
- Pets allowed
- Cable TV
Availability calendar and prices
(+ 111 reviews from partners.)
Bernard 5.0 stars 08/28/2016
Bon accueil, bons conseils, français excellent
Luis 5.0 stars 04/19/2016
The host was very helpful with me. Althought she was not in Budapest that weekend she was very helpfull by telephone at every moment.
Julia 5.0 stars 10/30/2013
Kinga persönlich haben wir nicht kennengelernt. Wir hatten aber sehr netten Email-Kontakt im Vorwege mit ihr und Marta mit hilfreichen Tipps zur Anreise. Sie haben uns auch ein Taxi organisiert, das uns am Flughafen aufgesammelt hat. Unsere späte Ankunftszeit war auch kein Problem. Englisch-Kenntnisse super. Alles in allem: unkompliziert und nett.