Come and savour the “slow attitude” of Picardie – Somme Bay
For a weekend break or your holidays, Relais du Beffroi accommodates you in one of its two spacious gites situated in the inner courtyard.
The following description applies to our Mimosa gite.
* 85 m2 - 7 to 9 people
* 1st floor, bedroom 1: 1 child’s single bed
* 1st floor, bedroom 2: 1 double bed
* 1st floor, bedroom 3: 1 double bed + 2 single beds + 1 child’s soft chair
* 1st floor: bathroom with bathtub. Separate toilet. .
* Ground floor: 1 double bed-settee. Room can be divided by a movable partition.
* Ground floor: bathroom with shower (accessible to persons of impaired mobility) and toilet
This will be your base for exploring the exceptional sites in the town, the Marquenterre NatureReserve and the Bay of the Somme.
Relais du Beffroi has a past which goes way back to before its present form (18th century stone building). Originally called “The Angel Gabriel’s Inn”, historic documents remind us that it has been a hostelry since the 12th century.
At Relais du Beffroi, you will be in the nearby town centre (with all its facilities) and the country at the same time: you can also make use of our grounds, which cover one hectare and includinga very large garden. .
Table d'hôte on reservation. Large free covered parking. Free wifi internet access. Table tennis.
N.B. Bedding and bathroom towels are not included but can be hired (10 € per person per stay).
A deposit of 250 € will be requested on arrival.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Free parking
- Washing machine
Draps et Serviettes
|10.0 % of total|