I am pleased to introduce you to my apartment, a charming duplex of 35 m2 located on the second and top floor of a beautiful 17th century building, located in a semi-pedestrian street and decorated by myself with furniture and antiques at various antique shops.
Quiet and bright it is ideally located
- Close to the stop Charenton-school metro line 8 (a quarter of an hour Bastille in central Paris)
- Close to the Bois de Vincennes,
- A few blocks from junction 3 of the A4 motorway (half an hour from Disneyland Paris)
- A hundred meters from taxi ranks, Velib and Autolib '.
You will find around several bakeries, butcher shops, supermarkets and a market with excellent fresh produce, five days a week.
During your stay I will be happy, as Parisian love adoption of Paris, to answer your questions and requests for advice to make the most of your time with us!
Ideal for romantic breaks, friends or professionals visiting Paris, it can accommodate up to four people.
Upon request and subject to certain conditions, two additional beds can be added.
However, due to the configuration of the duplex apartment, I can not accept CHILDREN UNDER 7 YEARS.
For your comfort and relaxation, the apartment comprises:
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishes, utensils, oven, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, filter and Senseo coffee maker with capsules).
- A bathroom with bathtub and washing machine
- A room with a double bed and a real office, a comfortable sofa bed in the lounge.
- Unlimited Free + TV, DVD player, iron and ironing board internet subscription. A Wii console can be made available upon request.
Linens (towels and bedding) is also provided.
Do not hesitate to contact me!
See you soon!
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Pets allowed
- Washing machine
- Cleanliness 4.0
- Facilities 4.0
- Location 4.0
- Value for money 5.0
- Accuracy of description 5.0
Dagmar 5.0 08/26/2015
We spent a wonderful time in Rose appartment,
it was ou second visit. Charenton and the neighborhood
is just great
Maria 5.0 05/19/2014
Possibly the most beautiful flat I have ever stayed at in Paris. Definitely booking it next time if it's free. Thanks so much! xx
Juergen 4.0 11/03/2013
We enjoyed the flat very much. It's located in a nice tiny and quiet street. Everything one migth need is very close (Shops, Metro, Bus, ...)
Dagmar 5.0 08/26/2015
Rose is so nice, she makes our stay
so good. we arrived way to early and she
Fixed up the apartment while our daughter
was sleeping . Thank you so much
Juergen 5.0 11/03/2013
Everything worked out perfectly, Very good communication. Thank You for the nice stay in Charenton
Annika 5.0 05/24/2014
Very friendly host. Everything worked fine.