This bright three-bedroom apartment is located in residential Sant Gervasi, very quiet location with good connections to the city center. Nearby is the district of Gracia, which is ideal for shopping or dine at one of the many restaurants. The apartment sleeps up to 8 people, in the bedroom is a double bed and the other two bedrooms are 2 single beds. There is a kitchen and dining table for 8 persons in the living room also as a sofa bed for a couple. The comfortable balcony overlooking the Mercat Galvany (market). The kitchen is fully equipped with everything needed to prepare your favorite meal.
The Mirall apartment is located on 2nd floor in a building without elevator.
First bedroom: double bed, bedding.
Second bedroom: 2x single bed, bedding.
Third bedroom: 2x single bed, bedding.
Salon: DVD, TV, Hi-Fi, sofa bed, table and chairs.
Bathroom: shower, sink, hairdryer, WC (separately).
Kitchen: pots fridge / freezer, electric stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle, washing machine.
General facilities: Heating, oven, microwave, refrigerator, stove, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, cot, TV, Internet, stereo, DVD and safe.
- Sant Gervasi - Galvany - is a neighborhood in the district of Sarria-Sant Gervasi. The neighborhood's name refers to Sant Gervasi de Casseroles, as it was a party of the former municipality of Sant Gervasi de Casseroles, and the Camp d'en Galvany, urbanization that began in 1866 its owner, José Galvany Castelló. Galvany name became popular when he took the Galvany market, located in the heart of the streets of Santaló, Amigó Calaf and Madrazo neighborhood. This area is the quintessential neighborhood of Barcelona, has retained its traditional flavor and character of a neighbor, as always, a shopping district of stately homes but also parks, health institutions and prestigious schools. Paseo Sarrià is always a pleasure and a reunion with the past. The district of Sant Gervasi is mostly a residential area well connected with the rest of Barcelona.
- Avinguda Diagonal - is the name of one of the largest and most important avenues of Barcelona. The city is cut in two, diagonally from west to east (compass Barcelona), hence the name. It was originally designed by engineer Ildefons Cerdà urban planner and as one of the wide avenues of the city, next to Avinguda Meridiana would cut the rationalist grid he designed for l'Eixample (Catalan extension). Both are in the Plaça de les Glories Catalanes, that Cerdà conceived as the center of the new city. However, Plaça Catalunya, also a new addition to the city of Barcelona, and the connection of Ciutat Vella and the Eixample, which occupies a privileged position in the urban area, finally become the center.
- Museum and Center for Sports Studies Dr. Melcior Colet - is a facility dedicated to the promotion and exhibition of the highlights in the development of the history of this sport in Catalonia in recent centuries.
- Metro: Railways Muntaner, Via Augusta
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
|License number||HUTB-005 673|
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 5.0
- Facilities 5.0
- Location 5.0
- Value for money 5.0
- Accuracy of description 5.0
john 5.0 04/28/2016
The showerhead was broken, otherwise everything was good.
The location was great, the contact with the owner was good.
Sylvia, the cleaning - key woman was very nice. We were lucky we got the appartment earlier in the day. And she did help us very good to get a taxi in the night. :)
Jacek 5.0 08/03/2015
Kwatera zgodna z opisem, dobre położenie - centrum Barcelony. Blisko do metra i komunikacji publicznej. Jedyny minus to brak klimatyzacji zwłaszcza odczuwa się to w nocy podczas snu, są wiatraki ale to nie to samo. Ogólnie z czystym sumieniem mogę polecić tą kwaterę.