Family chalet for rent for up to 5 people. It has three major advantages:
- A large central table for usability
- The beautiful panoramic view of the Vanils
- The proximity of the village to the races.
Beautiful wooden chalet in the mountain style decor. A cozy chalet that invites conviviality around a large central table and fireplace. Spring summer, the terrace is a paradise.
- 1 bathroom with sink and shower
- 1 toilet
- 1 living room with fireplace
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 kitchen
- 1 terrace with panoramic view
- 1 bedroom with a double bed 140cm
- 1 bedroom "children" with 3 single beds 90cm
- Electricity and running water
- Toilets inside
- Washing machine (no dryer)
- Spreading in the garden
- Microwave oven
- Old Fireplace
- Backyard Barbecue
- Television (Swiss and French channels only)
- Closed parking for one car
- 3 chairs
- Necessary for fondue
- End of stay cleaning: 200 CHF: we prefer that you make clean cottage while cleaning yourself, we do an inventory of all before you leave. Take the "household" option only if you do not feel able to sweep, mop and wash the bathrooms.
- Rental bedding and towels: CHF 10 per person
At 850m above sea level just above the village of Albeuve
10 minutes drive from the village of Gruyère
25 minutes from the town of Bulle
40 minutes from the city of Freiburg
40 minutes from the edge of Lake Geneva in Vevey.
50 minutes from Lausanne train station
One cottage for rent on this side of the pre Alps overlooking the Vanils. Paved access road from the village of Albeuve that offers all the amenities: supermarket, post office, butchers, bakers.
- Riding Gruyere
- Visit the Castle of Gruyere
- Giger Museum
- Visit cellars of cooperative cheese gruyere of Alp
- Gruyérien Museum Bulle
- Aerodrome Gruyere Tour by plane or helicopter
- Visit a mountain chalet 5 minutes over Chantebrune drive
- Many walks and hikes
- Visit of the chocolate factory in Broc Nesle
- Thermal baths in Charmey
- Catching fish (fish your own fish)
- Walk in the neighboring villages of Lessoc Grandvillard (beautiful typical wooden chalets)
- Bike rental Bulle (in "Beaud Cycles")
- Grand Chalet painter Balthus
- Municipal Library Albeuve
Our family is settled in the village of Albeuve, so we know very well the local attractions and shops. We will leave a guide
you and be at your disposal during your stay.
Tax of 1.4 CHF / person / night.