Villa surrounded by nature, situated in a panoramic hillside overlooking the sea, between the park Nebrodi and the Madonie Park, and the center of the Fiumara d'Arte.
• stone's throw from the historic center of Tusa, a small medieval village where time has stood still for the authenticity and the hospitality of its inhabitants;
• 1 km from the woods of Tardara, equipped area for picnics;
• 1 km from the archaeological site of archeology;
• 3 km from the highway A20 (Palermo - Messina), Palermo 90 km and 170 km Messina;
• 4 km from the sea, the resort Castel di Tusa Blue Flag in 2015, where you can enjoy dishes made with local fish;
• 20 km from Cefalu, Norman city on the sea is a tourist destination, here you will find restaurants, shops, beaches and any other type of entertainment;
• 15 km from Santo Stefano di Camastra, pottery town, tourist and also the sea.
Every room in the house is individually air-conditioned, equipped with: bed slats, shower, towels, bedding, hair dryer, iron, washing machine, drying rack, all necessary utensils in the kitchen, dishwasher, oven, fridge, tv and everything seems useful to ensure a comfortable stay, parking.
|Espacio ofrecido||Toda la casa|
|Tipo de cama||Cama normal|
|Cuartos de baño||1|
|Tipo de baño||Privado|
|Política de cancelación||Estrictas|
- Se permite fumar
- Adecuado niños
- Aire acondicionado
- Parking gratuito