*** PLEASE, AS THIS APARTMENT IS ANNOUNCED ON OTHER WEBSITES, CONSULT US FOR THE AVAILABILITY BEFORE TRYING TO BOOK ***
Hello! We are Belén and Pablo. Welcome to Salamanca!
As fellow travelers, and having visited several countries, we learned to appreciate the advantages of staying at an apartment instead of hotel accommodation.
We want you to feel at home while you visit this animated, historic and beautiful city.
Enjoy a very bright, quiet and comfy apartment that is centrally located, where up to four people can stay, only 7 minutes walking to the Plaza Mayor (Main Square).
- Entrance hall to the building with ramp.
- One bedroom with a double bed and a built-in wardrobe.
- One bathroom with a shower with a thermostatic tap, hand soap, shower gel, shampoo,hair dryer…)
- One living room with a studio couch (143cm x 200 cm) and a kitchen fully equipped with everything needed (fridge, freezer, cooker, oven, microwave oven, toaster, squeezer, Nespresso coffee maker with capsules, washing machine, iron, …)
- Cleaning products: washing- up liquid, liquid laundry detergent and softener.- A 32” inches Sony Bravia television set.
- Towels, Egyptian cotton sheets and disposable slippers.
- Free WIFI
- LED lighting.
- Registered at the Junta de Castilla y León, Apart. number 37/000085
Just a few meters walking and you can find: a 24 hours supermarket, cafés, bars, take away food shops and restaurants, El Árbol supermarket, San Juan market, a bakery, a green grocer, a butcher´s, a fish shop, a chemist´s, a hairdresser’s, a barber’s, …
Just one minute walking and you will find Calle Zamora (Zamora Street), one of the main pedestrian areas in the city. You will be able to begin your sightseeing route visiting the original San Marcos church, with its circular ground plan and Romanesque style. Then, you can go all over Zamora Street where you will find beautiful buildings, shops and cafés until you get to the Main Square.
We strongly recommend to visit the church of the Jesuits (“Clerecía”, with the climbing to its tower “Scala Coeli”), and the Old and New Cathedral, with the climbing to each of the respective towers, “Scala Coeli” et “Ieronimus”; the University; the Art Nouveau and Art Déco (Casa Lis), where at the moment there is an exposition about Gaudi; the “Huerto de Calixto y Melibea”, the “Monastery of Saint-Esteban” …
As for the churches, we recommend to visit the “Iglesia de San Marcos” (Calle Zamora, next to the “Puerta de Zamora”, la “Iglesia de Santa María Magdalena” (at the Calle Zamora too, a little more away on the right side, towards Plaza Mayor), and the “Iglesia de la Purísima” (it is the first church I have visited where the paintings were done before the church, being the walls the frame of the paintings).
If you have still time, there are other monuments, like the “Convento (convent) de las Dueñas”, the “Convento de Santa Clara”, …
In addition, you can use the apartment as a base camp to see very beautiful villages around, like La Alberca, Miranda y San Martín del Castañar, Candelario ...
Closest taxi rank: Puerta de Zamora, one minute walking * Coach station: twenty minutes *Train station : twenty minutes (Vialia), ten minutes (halt of La Alamedilla).
Spacious parking space in a large car park: 11 euros/day (optional). It´s five minutes walking from the apartment.