Lovely and confortable house, 140sqm, few minutes from the main fashion and design events and gallery. Three beautiful bedrooms, two bathrooms, big double bright living room very confortable to relax aFter the day and a lovely dining room with a cozy kitchen fully equipped.
How to reach the apartment
From Stazione Centrale take the green line and stop at Porta Genova station.
From Malpensa airport take the Malpensa Express and stop in Cadorna, from there we suggest you to take a taxi or take the metro green line to Porta Genova station.
From Linate Airport take the bus n.73 that will brings you to piazza San Babila, from there take the red line to Cadorna and then the green line to Porta Genova.
Interaction with guests
We will welcome you in the best conditions with a person speaking , english, french, spanish or italian .
Please note that we offers our guests an efficient consiergerie service 24/24 with a dedicated phone number for every need during your stay.
Services on request bookable in advance:
Driver and from airport
Catering at home with also vegetarian vegan Kosher and hallal cuisine
Booking for shows and events
Extra cleaning during the stay
Coupon for access to the gym and spa.
Please note that you need to indicate the check in/out time. For unusual time you may be asked to pay a contribution of 20 euros.
The area is well served by countless shops, restaurants and typical restaurants where you can enjoy fine aperitifs. On the banks of canals you can visit some art shops and shop of Italian design. Although the district is animated at sunset, the area is quiet and easily accessible.
Milano most famous places
- The Duomo cathedral with impressive dimensions, it contains the largest collection of marble statues in the world.
- The Palazzo Reale (international temporary exhibitions) and novecento (XXth century) museums.
- The Teatro alla Scala.
- The Gallerie d'Italia (XVIIIth & XIXth century museums).
- La Rinascente department store.
- The Galleria and Corso Vittorio Emanuele shopping mecca.
- Green, red and yellow subway lines.
- The "quadrilatero della moda" (high-end fashion district) and luxury boutiques.
- The Cenacolo Vinciano museum , it houses the famous fresco of Leonardo da Vinci called "the Last Supper".
- La Triennale design and architecture exhibition gallery.
- The Castello Sforzesco and the Sempione Park
A few steps far from the green line Porta Genova station which can connect you to all the underground metro lines of the city, to reach the centre of Milan and also Rho-Fiera and Fieramilanocity.