Ground floor: (Sitting room(fireplace, french doors, patio), Kitchen diner(oven, microwave, freezer), Bedroom(Double bed), Bedroom(Double bed), Bedroom(Single bed, Bunk bed), Bathroom(bath, 2x washbasin, toilet, bidet))
washing machine, heating(central), garden, garden furniture, BBQ, sandpit, Cot(on request), high chair(on request)
You will find this spacious and comfortable country house , peaceful situated in the hills, close to Padova (on the "Colli Euganei") and a nature and thermal area (Abano Terme, Montegrotto Terme). It is encircled by a big garden (500m2) and situated on an estate of 2 hectares with a forest and lots of fruit trees, with a view over the picturesque hills and a ping-pong table and childrens playground.
The roons are furnished cosy and the entire house has a peaceful atmosphere. The house borders along that of the hospitable owner. On request, you can use the cosy stone oven to e.g. organize a BBQ.
In the surrounding: het thermal-area (Abano, Montegrotto, Battaglia) within 13 km, ArquÃ Petrarca and Este (monumental towns) within 6 km, Padova within 29 km, Vicenza within 38 km. further: Venice and the Garda lake within 1,5 hrs. drive.
The owner will gladly advise on events, monuments, festivals, fairs and sports possibilities in the area.
comfortable country house situated in the hills
Map Information :
LON 11 40' 18 / 2" E
LAT 45 16' 32 / 7" N
Get to Venice in less than one hour,even by train ...
Most important EVENTS:
* Second half of April - Cinto Euganeo D.O.C Wine exhibition
* First Sundays of May Galzignano Provincial exhibition of olive oil
* Third and fourth Sundays of May Zovon di VÃ² Exhibition of cherries
June Abano Terme International Horse Race
* All of August and the first Sundays of September MONTAGNANA PALIO DEI 10 COMUNI - historic commemoration of the town liberation from the tyrant Ezzelino da Romano.
* September Este Settembre Euganeo Performances, handcrafts, antique markets
* Second and third Sundays of September at Monselice GIOSTRA DELLA ROCCA competition of 9 contradas and prize giving of the Joust Palio
* Third Sundays of September VÃ² Euganeo Grape festival
* First and second Sundays of October ArquÃ Petrarca Festival of Jujuges, medieval parades and flag weavers across the downtown streets.
The TYPICAL CUISINE events:
* Festa del gnocco Teolo Mid April
* Festa dei bigoli Rovolon Second half of May
* Festa dei bisi Baone Third Sundays of May
* Festa della zucca - Este Mid September
The Euganean Hills are the ideal place for any outdoors sports, such as Jogging, Trekking, Mountain biking and horse trekking ( addresses of riding schools on the information page).
The environment characteristics, woods, paths, ways and climbing walls (Rocca Pendice), make this place a paradise for those who love nature and want to spend some time surrounded by greenery.
Euganean territory is specialized in GOLF as well; there are 5 golf courses: Golf club Padova (18 holes) at Valsanzibio, Golf Club Frassanelle (18 holes), Golf Club at Montecchia (27 holes), Golf Club Galzignano (9 holes), Colf Club Colli Euganei at Monteortone (Driving Range- Training course). Different levelled training courses are held at Montecchia by the Accademia del Golf.
Deposit: â¬ 200 (On arrival, you must pay the security deposit in cash)
Cleaning: Mandatory: â¬ 10 per person
Pets: Max. 1; â¬ 3/Night
Bed linen: Required to rent per packet, â¬ 5 p.p./Stay
Bath towels: Included in the price when you rent a linen package
Kitchen linen: Included in the price when you rent a linen package
Electricity: â¬ 5/night
Gas/Oil: May - Sep: Included; Oct - Apr: â¬ 10/night
Wifi: Not available
Water: Mandatory â¬ 7/night
Wood: â¬ 10/Stay
Tourist tax: No
Cot: â¬ 10/stay
High chair: â¬ 5/stay