30% DISCOUNT! - GORGEOUS! Apt. in Camden Town with WIFI (sleeps 4-5)
Apartment, Entire place - London, United Kingdom
A gorgeous ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT in the heart of Camden Town. The perfect combination of the comfort of a home on the doorstep of the quiet and atmospheric Regent's canal and 6 min walk from the vibrant Camden Town High Street.
This warm and high ceiling flat offers:
- A beautiful one double bedroom (double size bed) with triple glazed window for peaceful evenings, integrated storage and hanging unit, fitted carpet.
- A marvelous living room that boasts three massive windows with plenty of natural light, wood flooring with a 1900-built fireplace.
Some of the possessions include a large corner L-shaped sofa bed for additional guests (2 extra sleeps) as well as an airbed (for extra guests wanting single bed), a dining table for 4-5 people, 32’’ digital plasma TV, DVD player, I-pod/I-phone speakers and docking station, Broadband Wireless Internet, central heating and a courtesy UK mobile phone for your use during your stay.
- A modern tiled-floor kitchen leading to the living room equipped with a fridge/freezer, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over and integrated electric oven under, microwave, dishwasher and all utensils.
- A quality bathroom with bath and ample storage place.
- A recently re-decorated communal areas with secure entry.
EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS AND SHOPS:
- Camden Road Station (Overground) is only a 1 min walk,
- Camden Town Underground (Northern Line) 7 min away,
- Euston and St. Pancras International are only a short walk away,
- It takes less than 20 min on the tube to get into town and the West End where our fantastic theatres and restaurants are.
Nearby BUS Routes: 24, 27, 29, 31, 168, 253, 274
Wide range of 24-hour shops, supermarkets, bars, cinemas, art galleries and restaurants close by.
CAMDEN TOWN is well known for its open-air market area with countless shops, pubs and restaurants. Camden street markets are London's 4th most visited tourist attraction and comprise:
- Camden Lock market,
- Buck Street market,
- Stables market,
- Camden Lock village
- and an indoor market in the Electric Ballroom where you find everything from arts, crafts, antiques to alternative clothing.
After you have been out shopping and walking through the markets there an infinite nightlife venue such as:
- Electric Ballroom,
- Jazz Cafe,
- The Worlds End,
- Proud galleries and many more where you will enjoy the last music delights.
The Regent's canal will take you to the northern edge of Regent's Park which is home of London Zoo. The southern side of the park includes London's most beautiful gardens such as Queen Mary's Gardens.
You will enjoy cycling all over the canal till Little Venice. You can even take a boat ride through the amazing canal system and see some of the stunning mansions and views on the way.
Other well-known attractions in the area include:
- Madame Tussauds,
- Leicester Square,
- Abbey Road Studios (St John's Wood),
- Oxford Street.
OUR TEAM AND OUR MISSION:
During your stay you will be assisted by a very professional support team providing extraordinary preventative maintenance and outstanding customer care, attentive and always available.
The team can speak English, Italian, French, Portuguese and Spanish with you.
We are looking to constantly improve what is essential to provide accommodation services that consistently meet our customers' expectations.
We Never Forget Who We Are Working For – You. And that is why we are focused to make your stay in London the best possible. Our product and service offerings focus on preventive maintenance and efficiency, as well as cost-effectiveness.
NO NEED to go to an office to pick up apartment keys. Our friendly guest manager will be on the flat waiting for your arrival.
The price given on this website is the total price (plus any fees the website may charge). No extras. There is nothing else to pay for up to 4 guests. For additional guests we may charge a supplement per night.
Security Deposit (refundable at the end of the stay): £150.00
Cleaning fee: £70.00
Late check-in fee (for checking-in after 19:00): £25.00
Extra guest cost: £25.00 per guest/per night (for up to 4 guests)
*MINIMUM length of stay: 4 DAYS but we can accept shorter stay whenever it is possible so please check us.*
- Suitable for events
- Washing machine
- Sofa bed
- Iron & board
- Soaps & shampoo
- Bed linens
- Hair dryer
- Dishes & utensils
- Cleanliness 5.0 stars
- Facilities 4.0 stars
- Location 3.0 stars
- Value for money 4.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 4.0 stars
Patricia 4.0 stars 04/01/2013
Hi, Camden town is a good place to stay when you want to go about London. It is a busy place as much during the day that in the evening. Coming from a country side, can be noisy. We enjoyed the double windows to make the noise down. In all, a lovely little place to stay.
Patricia 4.0 stars 04/01/2013
I did not see the hôte, but the person that waited to give us the key was very nice and friendly. She has been going over the place quickly so we knew everything that we should know about the place. We felt very comfortable.