Bright Studio-flat to rent
Apartment, Entire place - Paris, France
I’m renting my 30 square meter studio-flat from the 12th of July to the 28th of August in Paris (20th arrondissement). It is located on a street at the upper end of the Parc de Belleville (notorious for its panoramic view over Paris), 3 minutes walking from Jourdain or Pyrénées tube stations (line 11), 7 minutes walking from Botzaris station (line 7bis), 10 minutes from Couronnes station (line 2) and 1 minute walking from the bus route 26. The area’s quite typical, vaguely bohemian and has a strong village-feeling, about 15 minutes door-to-door from Châtelet. The fancy Parc des Buttes Chaumont is also within close walking distance, as well as the nightlife spot Oberkampf and some restaurants, clubs and music venues.
The studio includes all the following equipments:
- a fully equipped kitchen (combined micro wave oven + classic oven, dishwasher, etc…)
- a bathroom with a washing machine
- a large plate-glass window opening on a very wide view, with electric shutters.
- an elevator
- a caretaker in the building
- bedding, towels...
- 2 convertible sofas, allowing up to 4 people to stay.
- broadband internet access (including free phone calls to all french mobile phones, and international landlines)
- 1 wardrobe, etc…
Certain pets can be allowed, it has to be discussed.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Type of bed||Real bed|
|Type of bathroom||Private|
- Air conditioning
- Wheelchair access
- Pets allowed
- Smoking allowed
- Washing machine
Users viewing this place were also interested in:
from $52 per nightDetails
from $61 per nightDetails
from $141 per nightDetails