Double close Beach+Acropolis+Port
Apartment, Private room - Palaio Faliro, Greece
Large, modern, comfortable, air-conditioned and clean double room (15m2) with brand new double bed/mattress, balcony doors, parquet, in a spacious apartment in a nice up-scale neighbourhood next to the beach.
Enjoy your stay combining culture and the beach.
5 Star (98%) overall guest satisfaction!
- Possibility for a 3rd guest (Airbed).
- Breakfast included.
- Very close to Athens beach (5 min walk) and close to city center (25 min)
- Flexible check-in and check-out
- This room is also perfect if you travel to/from the islands as it is located between the airport (45 min) and port of Piraeus (15 min). The express shuttle bus between Athens Airport and Piraeus port (which operates 24/7) is around the corner at just 350 meters so no complicated and time consuming transfers to/from the apartment.
The apartment is located in beautiful Palaio Faliro, a, nice, quit, green, demonstration free and safe area next to the beach and less than 10 min by car from Athens city center.
Poseidonos Avenue, one of the most prestigious and expensive sea side avenues in Greece is around the corner. .
Within 5 minutes walking distance you will find supermarkets, bakery, tavernas, travel agent where you can book your ferry tickets, tram- and bus-stops, banks, pharmacy, etc.
Athens city center is appr., 25 minutes by tram (tram stop around the corner).
The promenade and beach is at the end of the street (350 meters/5 min walk) and the Alimos Marina (Kalamaki) is at 7 minutes walk.
At the local beach there are Tavernas and, during summer, a beach bar with sun beds and umbrella's. Many of the locals use the beach all year round.
A little bit further along the coast (20 min walk) you will find the Flisvos Marina famous for its super-yachts and sea-side restaurants and cafés. Going there you will pass the local open air cinema where during summer you can watch a movie and enjoy some typical Greek food.
Especially in summer there are many beach clubs where you can enjoy the famous Greek nightlife eating, drinking and dancing under the stars. (closest ones are appr 15/20 min on foot or just 3 short stops with tram or bus).
Save time and money: As an extra service to my guests breakfast is provided free of charge. Make your own just like home and choose from a selection of teas and coffees, sliced bread to make toast, Greek honey and Greek yoghurt , butter and jam, juice, etc.
- Public transport is around the corner and gets you into the city centre of Athens (25 min) or, in the opposite direction along the Athenian Riviera, to the beaches and cities of Alimos (5 min), the international Glyfada (15 min), Voula and Vouliagmeni (30 min), Varkiza, Saronida and finally Sounio being famous for its ancient temple and sunsets.
- The express bus stop is at the coastal road (350 meters) and gets you directly to/from the Airport ans Piraeus Port.
You are staying at a spacious air-conditioned apartment on the 1st floor above street level(with elevator) and are welcome to share following:
* spacious living room with balcony, satellite TV, DVD player etc
* bathroom with bath
* kitchen (for preparing light meals/breakfast) with oven/microwave, refrigerator to store your food, blender, toaster, etc.
* washing machine and dryer (against a fee per use)
* free internet wi-fi
Your room is a large double of appr. 15 m2 with balcony doors, parquet and storage for your clothes. It has a brand new double bed, 100% cotton bedlinen and towels, and a desk. A full length mirror ensures you look good going to the beach or center :-).
A 3rd person is possible (Air bed). Your individual air-conditioning unit ensures you will be comfortable at all times.
Beach towels are also available so just bring your swim suit.
No need to bring a hair dryer either.
The room is strictly non-smoking and can off course be locked with its own key should you prefer to do so. Smoking is allowed on the balcony.
The bathroom is directly next to your room.
* Beach at 5 minutes walk (350 meters)
* Athens city center with all the attractions is a 25 minute tram ride (tram every 7 minutes. Operates 05:30-01:30 and 24hours on Friday and Saturday from June 1st to Sept 30.
* Taking a taxi or public bus gets you into the center in less than 10 minutes.
* Located between Airport, city centre and Piraeus port
* Airport located at 45 minutes
* Piraeus port is located at 15/20 minutes (10 minutes by taxi)
As I believe its important to give accurate info please note that the above mentioned travel times are not positive estimates but real travel times based on experience so nu unpleasant surprises ....
After booking you will receive detailed info on, and a map of the neighbourhood and general info on Athens attractions.
Extensive info on public transport to/from airport, Piraeus port, bus stations for long distance buses etc. will also be included. .
A city guide and maps of Athens are available to use during your stay.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any question and I will be more than happy to assist and help you making the best of your stay!
I have a 100% Response Rate and will always try to get back to you as soon as possible.
- Air conditioning
- Smoking allowed
- Washing machine
Users viewing this place were also interested in:
from 71 € per nightDetails
from 52 € per nightDetails
from 13 € per nightDetails