AN ANTIQUE FLAT IN THE CENTER OF ISTANBUL
Apartment, Entire place - Istanbul, Turkey
The name of this flat is Queen. It consists of 1 large living room, 3 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 balcony, 1 full bathroom and 1 additional toilet built on a total area of 130 square meters (1399 square feet). It is capable of accommodating 11 people with 3 single beds in the large room, a double bed in the room with balcony, 1 double bed in the small room, sofa bed for 2 people in living room and 2 single portable beds which can be used in any room. The Queen is 3-4 minutes’ walk away from Prince and 2-3 minutes’ walk away from Princess which are my other flats. Total accommodation capacity of these 3 flats is 25 people.
KITCHEN & BATHROOM
There are more than enough plates, forks, spoons, knives, pots and cooking equipment in the kitchen. In addition, there are stove, oven, microwave oven, juice extractor, refrigerator, freezer, kettle, various spices, special Turkish olive oil and vinegar, some snack food that you can eat and drink as cold/hot when you enter the flat.
There is hairdryer and washing machine in the bathroom. 24/7 hot water is available. You can find soap, liquid soap, dish washing liquid and washing machine detergents, large and high quality towels for body, face and feet, hairdryer, toilet paper, dish towel and some other necessary stuff in the flat.
LIVING ROOM AND BEDROOMS
Linens and bed sheets are sewed by tailor from special cloth. Flat screen TV with satellite connection, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, various items such as slippers, umbrellas, sewing kit, table games, maps, travel guides, various magazines and books in different languages, notepad, pen, nightlight and so much more that are prepared for you to feel at home.
QUEEN’s other features include:
- 2 powerful air-conditioning in the living room and the large bedroom
- Roof ventilators in other rooms
- Radiators with central boiler as heating system
- Hi-speed wireless internet connection
- 2 sets of keys
- Converter plugs that you can use all your electronic goods in Turkey (For the guests who are coming from countries with different electricity system)
- Electronic ticket called ‘Istanbul Kart’ which you can use in all public transportation vehicles in Istanbul
- SIM CARD (Turkcell)and cell phone for the guests whose cell phones are not compatible with the Turkish system. This will save you the roaming charges during your stay in Turkey, and let you to communicate cheaply with Turkish phone holders including myself whenever you want. (First and unique service in Turkey)
The Queen is located precisely in the middle of the city. It is 50 meters (131 feet) away from the historical ‘Column of Marcian’ (‘Kıztaşı’ in Turkish)(30 seconds by walk). It is very close to public transport vehicles and nearly all historical places in the Old City. It is within walking distance to many historical mosques, mausoleums, museums, archaeological sites and historical places, cafes, restaurants and other touristic places. Furthermore, the Queen is located at safe district in a friendly neighborhood away from noise and crowd. Please check end of the description for detailed distance information.
The Queen looks exactly the same as shown at the photos. When you make your reservation, I will send an e-mail about details of vehicles you can use to reach the flat, clear address description and some other details about your check in. When you check in, I will inform you about how to utilize the flat, details of the district, and recommend you certain local places (I am sure you will like them) among which there are places even not known by native Turks and offer detailed information about touristic places. If you wish, we can take a tour around neighborhood. All of these features and services mentioned above are included in the flat’s price and there are not any hidden charges. In addition, I can arrange your transfers from the airport by shuttle which can transfer up to 17 people at reasonable prices.
Please read the reviews by former guests to get a better insight about my flats and services and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Hope to meet you in Istanbul
***** There are discounted prices for reservations between 15th Jan - 1st March of every year.
***** Important note: I can not accept more than 3 children in my flats.
- 6-7 minutes’ walk from Yusufpaşa tram (train) station
- 3-4 minutes’ walk from Aksaray metro station
- 2-3 minutes’ walk from Saraçhane bus station
- 1-4 minutes’ walk from many groceries, supermarkets, bakery, taxi stand, dry cleaning, florist, butcher, tailor and many restaurants
- 2 minutes’ walk from Sofular Turkish bath
- 5 minutes’ walk from Fatih Mosque
- 7-8 minutes’ walk from Valens Aqueduct (4th century)
- 10 minutes’ walk from Süleymaniye Mosque, Istanbul University
- 15 minutes’ walk from Grand Bazaar, Beyazıt Mosque
- 30 minutes’ walk or 10 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Çemberlitaş and Çemberlitaş Turkish bath
- 45 minutes’ walk or 12 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Sultanahmet Mosque (blue mosque), Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern, Archeological Museum, Topkapı Palace
- 1 hour walk or 15-20 minutes’ drive by bus from Taksim Square
- 10-15 minutes’ drive by bus from Galata Tower
- 20 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Galata Bridge, Spice Bazaar
- 25-30 minutes’ drive by bus from Chora Museum
- 30 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Dolmabahçe Palace
- 30 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Kabataş ferry port which leads to Princes’ Islands or Bosphorus tour
- 15-35 minutes’ drive by taxi from Atatürk Airport (depends on traffic), 40 minutes’ drive by metro (from Aksaray metro station)
*** Please check other places which you can visit in Istanbul on my detailed guidebook.
- Washing machine
- Waterfront property
- Air conditioning
Users viewing this place were also interested in:
from $52 per nightDetails
from $78 per nightDetails
from $179 per nightDetails