The apartement is situated near Düsseldorf
The tram line S11, S8 runs every 10 minutes to Düsseldorf Station
300m from the railway station
5,9 km from Düsseldorf
200 m from the Rhine
---DESCRIPTION OF THE ACCOMMODATION:
We have 3 apartments:
You can occupy the apartment for himself or with up to 3 people with friends or family
No joys people in the apartment
The apartments are on 3rd floor---
1.The large living room have 3 single beds with a bathroom, single kitchen is fully equipped with kitchen ware, dishes, glasses, fridge, coffee maker, microwave oven. In the apartement is a separately standard bath room.
2. incl bed linen and towels
3. incl. final cleaning
And if you do not want to cook, there's the Reinparkcenter 75m from the apartment with 140 Shops to eat for every day.
The apartment has a balcony, unfortunately, the only place where smoking is allowed.
The apartement will be cleaned before your arrive, and you will be provided fresh lines and towels.
Please just leave it again so as you've found it.
---We speak German and English so should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I would gladly answer any of them.
We can give you plus a lot of tips about restaurants, clubs, exhibition and hotspots
towels, we have bedclothes for 3 person.
Look forward to hear something from you.
---GOOD TO KNOW:
Düsseldorf is well known for its Altbier, a hoppy beer which translates as old [style] beer, a reference to the pre-lager brewing method of using a warm top-fermenting yeast like British pale ales.
One of the biggest cultural events in Düsseldorf is the Karneval (also referred to as the "fifth season") which starts every year on 11 November at 11:11 a.m., and reaches its climax on Rosenmontag (Rose Monday), featuring a huge parade through the streets of Düsseldorf. Karneval ends on Aschermittwoch (Ash Wednesday). The Düsseldorf carnival is part of the traditional carnival festivities in the Rhineland
Parks and gardens
• Botanischer Garten Düsseldorf, a modern botanical garden
• The Nordpark, with the Aquazoo
• The Suedfriedhof (The South Cemetery
• Akademie-Galerie (exhibition space of the Art Academy Düsseldorf)
• Aquazoo-Löbbecke-Museum (aquarium and zoological museum)
• BRAUSE - Vereinsheim des Metzgerei Schnitzel Kunstvereins e.V.
• Filmmuseum (Film museum)
• Filmstiftung NRW (NRW Film Foundation)
• Forum NRW
• Heinrich Heine Birth-house
• Hetjens Museum (German museum of ceramics)
• Institut Français Düsseldorf
• Apollo (varieté, circus; shows do not require knowledge of German language)
• Capitol (musicals)
• Deutsche Oper am Rhein (Opera; Ballet)
• Düsseldorfer Schauspielhaus;
- Wheelchair access
- Cleanliness 4.0 stars
- Facilities 4.0 stars
- Location 4.0 stars
- Value for money 5.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 4.0 stars
Ilka 4.0 stars 03/27/2013
Für den Preis, Super!
Kristin 4.0 stars 02/04/2013
Sehr bequemes Bett. Die Unterkunft ist einfach, aber unschlagbar günstig.
frank 4.0 stars 06/05/2012
sehr schön wie beschrieben
Ilka 4.0 stars 03/27/2013
Netter Kontakt, flexible bei An-und Abreise
Kristin 3.0 stars 02/04/2013
Die Übergabe hat einwandfrei funktioniert, alles sehr stressfrei.
Francisco 4.0 stars 09/25/2012
Very good reception and very helpful. Extremely recommended. Small apartment but very good statement.
Users viewing this place were also interested in:
from $98 per nightDetails
from $66 per nightDetails
from $58 per nightDetails