15 mins to Centre - Balcony Room in Friendly Family Home
House, Private room - Greater London, United Kingdom
If you are looking for a safe and friendly place to stay while in London, then we have a top floor double room (with its own private balcony overlooking a large wooded area and garden) that offers the perfect blend of independence, flexibility and affordability that is only 15 minutes from Central London.
Many hotels are located nearby - as very close to Finsbury Park and Manor House Zone 2 tube stations (with two tube lines - Piccadilly Line and Victoria Line)
Manor House tube station (Piccadilly Line) is only a 3 minute walk away, and Finsbury Park station (Piccadilly and Victoria Lines) is only a 7 minute walk away.
Buses, straight into central London, also leave from a bus stop at the end of our street - only 50 metres away. You can be in Camden Town in 15 mins by bus.
We are an English/NZ family who love meeting people from around the world and our house, which was formerly a "gentleman's boarding house" in Victorian Times, still retains the original layout and Victorian architecture as much as possible.
- All linen and towels provided.
- Access to two kitchens and three bathrooms
- Two high speed WiFi Internet connections
- Complete office facilities (if required) for printing etc...
- Parking is available at £4/day.
- Close to local shops
- Two large parks close to Sports Facilities - athletic track, sailing lake, indoor climbing centre and new large Sports Complex with swimming pool
We love meeting new people and are delighted to offer any advice or help that you may need.
I am fluent in French
Have a wonderful trip!!
- Washing machine
- Cot available