Located a few meters of the Garonne, this apartment of the eighteenth century was completely renovated while retaining its old services: high-ceiling (3m50), moldings, fireplaces, inlaid floors, doors, windows (double glazed), blinds and interior shutters.
- A living room and dining-room in a row
- An office with a sleeping
- Fully equipped kitchen (oven, hotplates, dishwasher)
- A bathroom (shower, 2 sinks, washing machine)
- A very quiet room with 1 double bed king size and large storage
Side street, the dining-room, living room and office have a balcony facing south, while the room overlooks the ancient moat of Bordeaux.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Type of bed||Real bed|
|Type of bathroom||Private|
- Washing machine
Users viewing this place were also interested in:
from 60 € per nightDetails
from 76 € per nightDetails