9flats-bekannt-aus-tv-en
Sorry, we couldn't find your location
Instant booking
This place is ‘instantly bookable’. Simply enter the dates you are travelling, click ‘book’ and your booking will be confirmed on the spot, just like a hotel.
Booking request
You can request this place and you will receive an answer within 24 hours. If the host accepts your request, you either receive a binding booking confirmation or an offer to make a binding booking.
Book now, pay later
This place can be booked now and paid later. Simply proceed with the normal booking steps and click "book now, pay later" in the payment section. Pay 20% of the total price right away and the remaining 80% in cash on your day of arrival. Enough time to save up for your great trip.

Top offer

This place is one of our top offers with high quality, very good value for money and a central location.

close